I cannot access my thermostat from my mobile-app or web-portal. It says it's offline. What do I need to do to fix this?
Please perform the following steps to resolve the issue:
1. Remove the thermostat from the wall mount.
2. Unplug the power from the back of the router.
3. Wait 60 seconds.
4. Plug the power back into the back of the router.
5. Confirm WiFi is back up by using another device to connect.
6. Plug the thermostat back into the wall mount.
7. Once the thermostat has loaded, click Menu>Settings>WiFi>Network>Select WiFi Network>Next
8. Choose your network and if the password is already filled in, please delete and enter it in manually.
Refer to this article for more details: https://ecobee.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/227874747-Step-4-Product-Installation-Configure-Wi-Fi-and-connect-to-server-during-1st-run-process