When troubleshooting Wi-Fi connection issues with ecobee's Support Team, our agents will need the network information on your ecobee3 lite thermostat to help diagnose the problem.
1. On the thermostat, open the Main Menu by tapping the three horizontal bars in the bottom left corner.
2. In the Main Menu, scroll down and touch "Settings"
3. On the next screen touch "Wi-Fi"
4. Touch "Diagnostics" at the bottom of list
5. Touch Wi-Fi at the bottom of the
6. Now you're looking at the Wi-Fi network information screen. Our agents will need pictures of this screen. Take a picture of the top half of the screen, scroll down, then take a picture of the lower half.
NOTE: Your thermostat will have different a different IP address, SSID (Network Name), than the one pictured above.