How to connect your ecobee with the Google Assistant through the Google Home App
- Open the Google Home app .
- In the top left corner of the Home screen, tap Menu .
- Verify that the Google Account that is listed is the one linked to Google Home. To switch accounts, click the triangle to the right of the account name.
- Tap Home control on the menu screen.
- In the Devices tab, tap Add .
- You’ll see a list of supported partners, select ecobee.
- Go through the Authorization steps to link your ecobee account to the Google Assistant.
- Start assigning them to a room, for better voice control with your Google Home device.
Click here for a list of all the available Phrases and Commands to use with the Google Assistant.