Unplugging your Amazon Echo will not reset the connection with your ecobee.
You can reset your ecobee’s connection to your Amazon Echo by following these steps:
- In the Alexa app, select Settings.
- Select Connected Home.
- Under Device Links, click Unlink from ecobee.
- Under Devices, click Forget next to the device you would like to delete. To delete all, select Forget all devices and groups.
- In the confirmation box, confirm Forget or if you don’t want to reset the connection, select Cancel.
- Follow the steps to reconnect your ecobee to your Echo.
If you want to completely remove your ecobee account from your Amazon Echo, complete 1-5 above and:
Log in to the ecobee.com web portal go to My Apps > Amazon Connected Home Services > Remove.