To access Weekly Schedule select Menu > Reminders & Alerts
- Furnace Air Filter - Furnace filter needs to be cleaned or changed.
- UV Lamp - UV lamp needs to be changed.
- Low Temp Alert - Temperature in the home is too low.
- High Temp Alert - Temperature in the home is too high.
- Low Humidity Alert - Relative humidity is too low.
- High Humidity Alert - Relative humidity is too high.
- Heat Not Responding - The system has failed to heat the home.
- Cool Not Responding - The system has failed to cool the home.
- Maintenance Reminder - HVAC system due for regular maintenance.
- Auxiliary Heat Run Time - Auxiliary heat source is running too often.
- Auxiliary Outdoor Temperature - Your ecobee3 Thermostat auxiliary heat has been called to run when the outdoor temperature exceeds the programmed set point.
- Low Battery - The thermostat CR2032 battery has reached its minimum voltage threshold.
- Remote Sensor Low Battery - The wireless sensor CR2032 battery has reached its minimum voltage threshold.
- Remote Sensor Lost Communication - The wireless is not communicating with the thermostat.
- Remote Sensor Re-Established Communication - The wireless is communicating with the thermostat.
- Wiring Change Detected - The thermostat had detected a change in wiring after power up.
- PEK-Install Error Detected - Incorrect wiring of the PEK has occurred.