Yes! The ecobee3, ecobee3 lite, and ecobee4 are all compatible with IFTTT. To set up your ecobee with IFTTT, follow these steps below:
1. If you do not have an IFTTT account, create one at ifttt.com
2. After you've created an IFTTT account, log in
3. Go to the "ecobee" channel
4. Enter your ecobee credentials, then click Login
5. You will be asked to authorize the ecobee IFTTT app—authorize the app by clicking Accept
6. Your IFTTT and ecobee accounts are now connected!
7. Download and install the IFTTT app for your mobile phone—please do not skip this step as it will be useful for diagnostics if they are ever needed!