Have you double checked that you've enabled the ecobee skill in the Alexa App? That could be the problem.
If you haven't enabled the ecobee skill, you won't be able to control your lights with Alexa. Don't worry, you can follow these steps to enable it:
- Download the Alexa App from the App Store or Google Play Store
- Open the Alexa App
- Log in using the same account you linked to your Switch+
- Tap “Menu” then "Skills"
- Search for ecobee and select the "ecobee” skill
- Select "Enable"
- Log in with the ecobee account used to register your Switch+
- Authorize Amazon and Accept the permissions
- Standing in front of your Switch+ say “Alexa, discover my devices.”
- Alexa should respond with the name of your Switch+
- Try it out! Say, “Alexa, turn on <name of switch>.”