You can connect your SmartCamera with voice control to HomeKit via the Home app on your iOS device.
- Open the Home app.
- Tap the + icon in the upper right corner.
- Select Add Accessory.
- Locate the QR code on the SmartCamera with voice control. The code can be found on the back of the camera just below the camera mounting hole OR on the back of the Quick Start Guide insert contained inside the SmartCamera with voice control box.
- Scan the HomeKit QR code using the camera on your iPhone or iPad.
NOTE: If the HomeKit code fails to scan, please try to enter the code manually by following these steps:
- Tap I Don’t Have a Code or Cannot Scan
- Locate and tap your SmartCamera with voice control from the list of Nearby Accessories
- Enter the 8-digit HomeKit code displayed on the HomeKit QR code sticker
If you need to disconnect your SmartCamera with voice control from HomeKit, please follow these steps:
- Press and hold the top 2 buttons on the Smart Camera with voice control until you hear the voice menu, then release the buttons
- Wait for the voice menu to say “Reset HomeKit”
- Press the Voice Assistant button (the button on the right with the full circle icon) again
Alternatively, you can remove it from within the Home App.