The following features are not available under the modern ecobee Web Portal for residential users:
- The Zigbee and Smart Plug widget(s) and any related features are no longer supported
- The Today widget is no longer available
- Remote Sensor Module features and settings (creating automations, viewing open/close status) are no longer available through the Web Portal, but are still available on the physical thermostat.
- The Optimize my Settings check box
- The ability to set a custom colour scheme for Comfort Settings for the schedule. All Custom Comfort Settings will use an amber colour
- The ability to modify the name of the default Comfort Settings (Home, Away, Sleep, Awake)
System Details widget
- The Quick Save button and related options. This feature is still available on the physical thermostat.
- The Optimize my Settings check box.
- The Utility tab for adding a utility company.
My House widget
- Any Location changes (street address, country, etc) cannot be made from the new Web Portal. Changes to your thermostat's physical Location will need to be made through the ecobee app via the Account > Manage Homes menu
- Volume sliders for SMART thermostats for Touch volume and Alerts volume. These values can still be adjusted at the physical thermostat via Settings > Preferences > Sound Effect
- Controls for Random Start Heat and Random Start Cool features under Recovery Options. These values can still be adjusted at the physical thermostat via Settings > Installation Settings >