Go ahead and open up your ecobee mobile app.
- Tap the green Menu icon in the upper right corner.
- Tap on Add ecobee.
- Tap on Add Home if you don’t have your Home set up.
- Enter the name of your Home, and tap Done.
- Tap on Add. Your HomeKit code should appear on your thermostat.
- Open up your iPhone camera and point it at the thermostat for the 8-digit accessory setup code. You should see Paired With HomeKit.
- A default room will be created. Don’t worry—you can change the name later. Click next to add your ecobee to HomeKit.
- Success! You should see the 5 default commands.