- Is your thermostat registered and is all of your location information filled out in the Web Portal? If you need help registering your ecobee, refer to our registration article for assistance.
- Is your thermostat currently connected to Wi-Fi? If you need help connecting your ecobee to Wi-Fi, refer to our Wi-Fi troubleshooting article for assistance.
- Are there any special characters in your address, such as accented characters? The ecobee may have trouble recognizing your address if this is the case, so try removing the special characters, then click “Save” and see if the weather information displays.
If your ecobee is displaying the weather, but the temperature/forecast is incorrect:
- Check your location information in the ecobee Home App to ensure that it’s correct. Go to Account and then select Manage Homes to view Homes created under your account.
- To view or edit your home address, select your home and tap on Edit. On the Edit home screen, type in the correct address in the field provided and select Save home.