How do I connect my ecobee Switch+ to Samsung SmartThings?
You can connect your ecobee Switch+ in the Samsung SmartThings app. Just follow these steps to get connected:
- Open the Samsung SmartThings app
- Tap "My Home"
- Under "Things", select "Add a Thing" at the bottom of your list
- Tap "Add device manually"
- Select the "lighting and switches" category
- Select ecobee Switch+
- Tap "Connect Now"
- The app will indicate that it’s looking for the device
- When the device is discovered, it will be listed at the top of the screen
- Tap the device to rename it and tap "Done"
- Select "Done" again
- Tap "Save"
- Select "Ok" to confirm your paired Switch+
What Samsung SmartThings automation recipes can I use with my Switch?
ecobee switch+ can turn your lights on and off given something in the smart things ecosystem triggering it. For example, you can automate your ecobee Switch+ with SmartThings and set it to turn on or off when doors are opened, as people come and go, and much more.