How do I connect my ecobee Switch+ to Samsung SmartThings?
You can connect your ecobee Switch+ in the Samsung SmartThings app. Just follow these steps to get connected:
- Open the Samsung SmartThings app
- Tap "My Home"
- Under "Things", select "Add a Thing" at the bottom of your list
- Tap "Add device manually"
- Select the "lighting and switches" category
- Select ecobee Switch+
- Tap "Connect Now"
- The app will indicate that it’s looking for the device
- When the device is discovered, it will be listed at the top of the screen
- Tap the device to rename it and tap "Done"
- Select "Done" again
- Tap "Save"
- Select "Ok" to confirm your paired Switch+
What Samsung SmartThings automation recipes can I use with my Switch?
ecobee switch+ can turn your lights on and off given something in the smart things ecosystem triggering it. For example, you can automate your ecobee Switch+ with SmartThings and set it to turn on or off when doors are opened, as people come and go, and much more.
If you're experiencing any problems, please contact ecobee support:
1.877.932.6233 (Toll free)
email us: email@example.com