How can we help?
- How do I get the ecobee mobile app for my iOS or Android device?
- Can I use ecobee Switch+ with smart light bulbs?
- Can I use ecobee Switch+ with 220 Volts?
- Can I use the switch+ to control my ceiling fan?
- What types of loads can I use ecobee Switch+ with?
- Can I manually turn my lights on or off?
- What Samsung SmartThings automation recipes can I use with my ecobee Switch+?
- How do I connect my ecobee Switch+ to Samsung SmartThings?
- What IFTTT recipes can I create?
- Why is my ecobee Switch+ not performing any IFTTT actions?
- If you do not have an IFTTT account, create one at ifttt.com. After you’ve done so and have logged in, just follow the steps below: Go to the ecobee channel. Enter your ecobee credentials, then click Login. You will be asked to authorize the ecobee IFTTT
- How do I connect my ecobee Switch+ to IFTTT?
- I have multiple neutral wires. What do I do?
- What do I do if I don't see a ground wire in my electrical box?
- I don't have a ground wire. Can I still install ecobee Switch+?
- My wires are different colors then what I see in the installation manual. What do I do?
- I have multiple line or load wires. What do I do?
- Do I need to contact an electrician to install my ecobee Switch+?