How can we help?
Using your Switch+
- What are Smart On and Smart Off?
- Can I adjust the colour and brightness of the night light?
- How does the night light on my ecobee Switch+ work?
- How long does a space need to be empty before ecobee Switch+ turns off the lights?
- How to enable Do Not Disturb on your Switch+
- What are Alexa Announcements and how do I use them on my ecobee devices?
- Setting up Amazon Alexa on your Switch+
- Can I ask my ecobee Switch+ to play music from a better speaker?
- How do I unlink Amazon Alexa from my ecobee Switch+?
- What skills can I use with my ecobee Switch+?
- How do I play music or media on my ecobee Switch+?
- What voice commands can I use with Alexa?
- How do I know when Alexa is listening?
- What do the different Alexa error messages mean?
- How do I enable my ecobee Switch+ to turn the lights on and off with my voice?
- How do I pair my ecobee Switch+ with my ecobee thermostat?
- How many Switch+ units can I connect to my ecobee Smart Thermostat?
- What types of ecobee thermostats can I pair my ecobee Switch+ with?
- How does the action button work?
- Can I manually turn my lights on or off?
- How do I group my lights?
- Can I use ecobee Switch+ as a Room Sensor™?
- When will the Room Sensor™ feature be available?