How can we help?
Thermostat Installation & Wiring Diagrams
- Installing Your ecobee
- Installing your ecobee thermostat with a C wire
- Installing your ecobee thermostat with the Power Extender Kit (no C wire)
- ecobee3 Wiring Diagrams
- ecobee3 lite Wiring Diagrams
- ecobee4 Wiring Diagrams
- Heat only 2-wire boiler/furnace installations
- 2-Wire Boiler System wiring (T & T connections)
- 3-wire heat-only thermostat (R, G, W)
- Installing your ecobee with a boiler and AC (dual transformer system)
- ecobee3 with add-in Isolation relay
- ecobee3 lite with 4-wire hot water zone valves
- ecobee3 lite with 3-wire hot water zone valves
- Taco SR503-4 Three Zone Switching Relay
- Fast-Stat installation for heat-only systems
- How many wires do I need to install an ecobee thermostat?
- How many wires do I need for ecobee to work with a boiler?
- Can I use the Power Extender Kit with an ecobee and a boiler?
- Can I install it myself?
- Your ecobee 6-step setup overview
- Line voltage equipment
- I’m upgrading from ecobee3 to ecobee4, what wiring changes do I need to make?
- I currently own an ecobee3 and use a Power Extender Kit (PEK). Can I use the same PEK for the ecobee3 lite or ecobee4?
- I currently own a Smart Si and use a Power Extender Kit (PEK). Can I use the same Power Extender Kit for ecobee3 lite?
- My old thermostat has S1/S2 wires. Where do these go on the ecobee?