How can we help?
Thermostat Installation & Wiring Diagrams
- Installing Your ecobee
- Installing your ecobee thermostat with the Power Extender Kit (no C wire)
- Getting Started: Installing your ecobee Thermostat
- EMS Si Wiring Guide and Connection Description
- Can I install an ecobee SmartThermostat with voice control on my ecobee4 or ecobee3 lite setup?
- Installing your ecobee thermostat with a C wire
- ecobee3 Wiring Diagrams
- ecobee3 lite Wiring Diagrams
- SmartThermostat with voice control and ecobee4 Wiring Diagrams
- My thermostat has only two wires. Am I compatible with ecobee?
- 3-wire heat-only thermostat (R, G, W)
- Installing your ecobee with a boiler and AC (dual transformer system)
- ecobee thermostat installation with an isolation relay
- ecobee3 lite with 4-wire hot water zone valves
- ecobee3 lite with 3-wire hot water zone valves
- Taco SR503-4 Three Zone Switching Relay
- How many wires do I need to install an ecobee thermostat?
- Can I install it myself?
- I’m upgrading from ecobee3 to ecobee4, what wiring changes do I need to make?
- I currently own an ecobee3 and use a Power Extender Kit (PEK). Can I use the same PEK for the ecobee3 lite or ecobee4?
- I currently own a Smart Si and use a Power Extender Kit (PEK). Can I use the same Power Extender Kit for ecobee3 lite?