How can we help?
General Thermostat Questions
- What are the differences between ecobee SmartThermostat with voice control, ecobee4, ecobee3 lite, and ecobee3?
- I have multiple ecobee thermostats in my home. Do I need to replace all my thermostats if I choose to buy a more recent ecobee model?
- Does ecobee SmartThermostat with voice control work with 5 GHz networks?
- How do I pair my ecobee SmartThermostat with voice control with a Bluetooth speaker?
- What are the latest ecobee device firmware versions?
- How do I find my ecobee serial number?
- Why does my ecobee say “Calibrating: Heating and Cooling Disabled?”
- How do I remove the backplate on my ecobee?
- What's on the home screen of my ecobee?
- What do all the icons on my ecobee mean?
- Understanding the Quick Changes menu
- How can I check to see if my system is working?
- Is ecobee compatible with other devices?
- Resetting your ecobee thermostat
- I do not see the temperature slider on the home screen. How do I get the temperature slider?
- What is a float switch and how does it work?
- Will I lose my thermostat settings and data if there is a power outage?
- Can I disable the sensor in my thermostat and only use the room sensor for temperature readings?
- How accurate is the temperature sensor in the ecobee?
- Does the ecobee4 also have a built-in motion sensor?
- Heat pump operation without weather data
- What weather station will my ecobee connect to?
- Satellite Internet
- What are the terms and conditions of the ecobee pro thermostat warranty?
- Request for local installer referral